Awesome MT4 Trading System is a trend following Forex Trading System. It is a very reliable Metatrader 4 (MT4) Trading Tool and it has the potential to generate a good profit if you are willing to master this system with discipline and patience. This trading system is quite simple to understand and use to trade any currency pair by both professional traders and beginners alike, especially for those who prefer to navigate strong trends in the medium to long term. This Forex System isn’t recommended for scalpers.
- This indicator is represented on the main chart window as Thick Horizontal Pink and Pale Green Bars and shows strong support and resistance levels: the Pink Bar is a resistance level while the Pale Green one is supported.
- The role of this indicator is to identify reversal areas: when a reversal is expected the indicator draws a Small Blue Square which will give way to a Thick Pale Green or Pink line when the reversal zone is confirmed.
Awesome MT4 Trading System is represented by the envelope delimited between the Red and Green lines on the main trading window. These lines in addition to the dotted line in the middle are actually deviations from moving averages. The market tends to move within these parallel channels.
The Green and Red Lines can be used as dynamic support and resistance levels: the Green one tends to stay below candlesticks and shows the dynamic support levels, while the Redline tends to stay above market price and shows the dynamic resistance levels. You can see clearly that the price tends to change direction when it touches one of these two lines.
- This indicator is represented by the Pink and Blue Arrows that you can see on the main chart window. It gives you clear signals to Enter/Exit a trade based on market trends.
- An indicator can be personalized to alert you of Entry/Exit opportunities by messages, sounds, and/or by sending emails.
- This indicator, although it is forgotten by most traders using this system, is a very useful tool. It indicates at each moment the number of pips that separate the dynamic resistance and support levels
- On the main chart, this indicator is represented by Blue and Red lines.
- It helps you quickly determine the direction of the trend and choose the stop loss level.
- When the line is blue the trend is bullish and the stop loss must be placed below this line.
- When the line is red the trend is bearish and the stop loss must be placed above this line.
Awesome MT4 Trading System MT4 Installation:
- Open your MT4 platform.
- Click on File then Open Data Folder. Here you will find a folder called MQL4, this is the new “home” for all your .ex4 or .mq4 files you have.
- Open folder MQL4. Here you will find the Indicators folder. Copy all The indicators “present in the indicators folder” you downloaded from our site into MQL4/Indicators folder. Do this by right-clicking on each file and clicking “copy” and then “paste”.
- The folder called templates is the home for all your “.tpl” files: put here.
- Restart your MT4.