Camel Trader Pro is a trading robot for trading on forex. This is a Trend Following a system that trades mainly during Asian Session.
The EA has been subjected to stress tests for a period of 17 years and passes every year with a very advantageous profit/drawdown ratio.
Important Information Revealed
Camel Trader Pro Work in USDCAD and USDCHF M1
This Ea is Fifo Compliance
It analyzes the market without using obsolete indicators and patterns, looking for the main trend, entering the market based on volatility, and an artificial intelligence algorithm to predict the likely future trend.
The maximum accuracy backtests allowed to show a high payout rate and good resistance to unexpected market events.
This Ea uses Awesome Oscillator and Accelerator Oscillator to identifying the Short term trend.
Recommended Test Period 2003 to Today.
if you can not run a backtest, watch the video below.
|Symbol||USDCAD and USDCHF|
|Settings||Default or set files|
|Brokers||Broker with low spread and commission, ECN, STP or NDD|
|Minimum Deposit||2000 USD|
|Market Entry method||Market Order|
- Lot: lot amount with auto lot disabled
- Auto lot: Enable auto lot or disable it
- Risk: risk for auto lot calculation
- Magic Number: id for identifying Ea orders
- Spread Allowed: spread limit, over no trade, will be open
- Enable Awesome Oscillator: if true, enable awesome
- Awesome timeframe: Choose the timeframe for apply awesome
- Awesome reverse rules: if you enable it, EA will use reverse rules for Awesome
- Enable Accelerator Oscillator: if true, enable Accelerator
- Accelerator timeframe: Choose the timeframe for apply Accelerator
- Accelerator reverse rules: if you enable it, EA will use reverse rules for Accelerator
- Enable Ma: if true, Enable Ma indicator
- Ma Periods: Ma Periods for Ma indicator
- Ma Method: Ma method for Ma Indicator
- Ma Price: Price to apply for MA indicator
- Ma Timeframe: Ma Timeframe for Ma Indicator
- Ma Reverse riles: use Reverse rules for MA trend filter
- Monday: Enable trading on this Day
- Tuesday: Enable trading on this Day
- Wednesday: Enable trading on this Day
- Thursday: Enable trading on this Day
- Friday: Enable trading on this Day
- Saturday: Enable trading on this Day
- Sunday: Enable trading on this Day
- Enable Buy: Enable Buy Trade
- Enable Sell: Enable Sell Trade
- One trade for one bar: only one trade for each bar
- Order Timeframe: Timeframe for Ea First order
- Max Orders: Maximum number of orders
- Coeff Sum: Position increase coeff
- Minimum Distance: Minimum Distance For secondary Positions
- One Trade Bar Grid: if true, the robot can open only one trade for the bar for grid orders.
- Timeframe Secondary Order: Timeframe for secondary Trades.
- Take Profit: take profit from orders
- Modify Take Profit for First Order: Use a different take profit for the first order
- Take Profit for first order: take profit for first order
- Close only end of the bar: close trades only at the end of M1 bar
- Enable Money Max Loss: Enable Loss Limit in money
- Every Microlot: Multiply the amount of “money max loss” x 100 x lot
- Stop Trading When Hit: Stop Trading when you hit max loss
- Maximum Monetary loss: Maximum Monetary Loss amount
- Close Friday: Close all trades on Friday, only if they are in profit, and do not open any others.
- Close Friday Hour: closing time on Friday
- Trade Comment: trades comments
- Broker Utc: Broker UTC time (usually 2)
- Enable News Filter: Switch to false for disable news filter or to true for enable it.