The assistant will be useful for those who trade by the news and those who place an order grid. It allows placing up to 10 pending orders in a rapid manner (from 1 to 5 in each direction). At that, every order should be set individually.
A price of a pending order placing should also be set in points from a current price.
- BuyStop Send – placing pending Buy orders
- SellStop Send – placing pending Sell orders
- Send Order – the necessity of opening an order (for the second and the next orders)
- Take Profit – locking profit in the symbol points (for each of 5 orders)
- Stop Loss – locking loss in the symbol points (for each of 5 orders)
- Lot Size – position volume (for each of 5 orders)
- Open Order Interval – order placing interval, from the market price (for each of 5 orders)
- Expiration Date – order expiration time (for each of 5 orders)
- Comments – comments to an order (for each of 5 orders)
- slippage – slippage in points (for each of 5 orders)
- Magic – EA magic number
- Enable Trailing – enable trailing stop
- Trailing Signal – deviation from the price for the trailing to trigger
- Trailing Level – new Stop Loss. If the value is negative, Stop Loss is moved to breakeven