Introducing Triple Bollinger bands
The Triple Bollinger Bands is a compact indicator system where one can get all the three bands to shows you 3 Bollinger Bands indicators at once. One can set the deviation of each band individually to suit his or her personal needs and ease.
It is extremely convenient due to the fact that one does not need to check all three bands separately. A mere look at the single system will help get the entire information. It is less time-consuming and easy to use, great for beginners.
Strategies of Triple Bollinger bands
All strategies remain the same, just in a way more squeezed manner.
- Just like in Bollinger’s band if the previous close breaks above the upper band of the indicator then the long position must be taken and vice versa.
- Adjusting the high and lows according to your stock is advisable as it makes it easier to follow.
- While following a channel of constrained volatility, Bollinger squeeze must be taken care of here too.
Thus it is seen that the popularity of Triple Bollinger bands is increasing day by day and that resulted in it making it possible to be installed on a limitless demo and live accounts.
Basics of Bollinger bands
Bollinger bands are three lines (bands); one being the middle base, while the other two being the standard deviations up and down, that widen or compress with the market changes.
When the price of a Forex market as a whole is quite the bands used in the chart contract and vice versa. Thus when the price changes either go up or down, the bands expand accordingly indicating the market’s movement too.
Using Bollinger bands
While calculating the market conditions using the bands one needs to be aware of the three bands, namely :
- Upper Band i.e. Middle band + 2 standard deviations
- Middle Band i.e. 20-period moving average ((or any other standard period of time)
- Lower Band i.e. Middle band – 2 standard deviations.
The middle band is basically a base for both the upper and lower. It is a 20-day simple moving average while the other bands are two Standard Deviations away from the centerline.
By looking at these bands, one can easily predict when will the stock price head in the near future. Also, an idea of the lowest margins and the highest margins can be understood.
There are no reviews yet.